Welcome to Pool Cartridge Deals Blog!

We are so happy you have joined in the blog for Pool Cartridge Deals.com! I hope that the information you read will be educational, entertaining and informative! Mostly my goal is to help YOU in your swimming pool care!

Happy Swimming,
Debbie D

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Hi FB Friends

Thanks to all my Facebook friends for helping me out with this experiment.  I own a website called PoolCartridgeDeals.com, I sell cartridges for swimming pool filters and a few essentials for the pool. Please click on one of the links to the site (underlined words) and that's all.  I am trying to bring a variety of traffic to the site to assist in optimizing.  Of course if you have a pool and see something you need, please order :). You may need a water wand to clean the cartridge or a tank o'ring, feel free to browse.

Happy Swimming and thanks again,
Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment